Sectra provides world-leading solutions for secure communications and want to make our outmost to ensure our customers can work efficiently with sensitive and classified data while being on the move. For this position you will join our Enterprise Mobile Security team and work closely with our development team to make our vision happen.
We are currently expanding our VPN team and are looking for you who are used to work with security design and networking on the Windows platform. Our VPN solution covers iOS and Android clients and a server backend, and we are adding support also to the Windows platform. This means you will work on various levels ranging from Windows drivers, network protocols, and interfaces to high-level application features, both design and implementation/test – always with security in mind. You will be challenged to solve complex problems and find solutions that are both secure and easy to deploy and use. Together with us you will help contribute to a safer society.
In this position, you will:
- Solve complex and interesting problems with driven colleagues
- Complete user stories with the team and constantly bring customer value through small releases and close cooperation with the product owner and customer
- Make our VPN solution a success also for the Windows platform
- Provide relevant documentation for the system being developed together with your team members
- Continuously maintain unit tests and evolve our automated test suite
- Monitor the market for security and technology related to our products
- Enhance our way of working – we can always improve!
What’s in it for me?
Our development teams get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more
- Have fun!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
- You are experienced with security design and drivers on the Windows platform
- You have experience of developing applications on Windows
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver high-quality code
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn
- Love teamwork
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have a strong interest in IT security
- Have experience in network protocols and interfaces as well as deep knowledge within C/C++
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd