Are you Entiros’ next Senior Sales Representative?
Are you an inspiring Sales Account Manager or Sales Representative with passion for IT and Tech? Do you desire to work together with market leaders and experts? Are you ready to go the extra mile to create success and customer satisfaction?
Do you get the feeling that this 👆🏻 is you? If it is, Entiros invites you to an exciting journey, where you will be part of a great team taking the lead in the digitalized world and integration community.
Let’s find out together if this is the next great opportunity for you!
- We think that you are working with sales (and IT) at a product or consultant company. And that you want to contribute and be a part of the team spirit that is offered in a smaller organization (today 30 employees and counting).
- We think that you have challenge yourself many times and built a large comfort zone. You enjoy and are happy to call or hold a meeting with new external contacts (including CTO, CEO or CDO etc.).
- We think that you have created great results in previous sales roles and are happy to highlight the team effort and colleagues when you land a deal.
- We think you like building new customers from the ground up rather than getting a big handover and customer management task.
- Entiros is growing and market potential is GREAT and the list of leads is long. If you are willing to DO THE WORK, you will have a great impact on future company growth.
- The Sales and Market teams at Entiros are prioritized area to develop the company to the next level.
- Of course, you will also be able to implement new sales ideas.
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE TASKS
Everything you do is done to create sales and customer satisfaction. Example of how that can be done is:
- Implementation of sales process: from customer contact, coordination of strategic sales, to agreement and handover to delivery organization.
- Create large new accounts / clients.
- Planning, implementation, follow-up and development of sales on customers / customer segments.
- Responsibility that documentation of work performed takes place in the relevant system (CRM, Confluence).
- Participates in carrying out marketing activities.
- Responsibility for achieving set goals in a long-term, safe and ethical manner
By the way: You are selling one-of-a-kind Integration Service and a unique SaaS-product, Starlify. And most of all you will have great colleagues that make customers happy and help you and the customers develop.
Entiros is the leading system integration company in Sweden. With openness as the constant objective, Entiros challenge the integration industry and create connectivity for global enterprises. Entiros service and product portfolio facilitate a fully integrated business, from agile integration delivery to certifying integrators and providing state-of-the-art integration organization and visualization software. Because openness enables innovation.
Entiros make information flow for among others Volvo Cars, GANT, Keolis and Envirotainer. (Who is the first new customer you will contribute with?) 📈 🥇
In the recruitment process we will assess your personal characteristics; driven, result-oriented, independent and you will do a logic test. We also expect that you have good communication skills in Swedish and English.
A-hub and Entiros will conduct one to three interviews with relevant candidates. Then of course we will also ask for your previous work-related references.
Start: As soon as we find our perfect match!
Location: Linköping, Gothenburg or Tranås (Hybrid Remote)
Extent: Full time
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub and on Entiros request. All questions regarding this position will be handled by A-hub and Jesper Friström.