Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and last year we were placed in the top 15 list and received the award “Sweden’s Best Workplace 2020”!
Are you a skilled Java Developer and do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you enjoy solving extremely challenging information design problems and engineering problems? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of our Open API and API Gateway team with colleagues both in Sweden and Sri Lanka. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third-party integrations so that we together with others can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
You will be working in an agile team with developers, product owners, and architects in improving and refining the technical architecture. The team focus both on the technical platform of the API gateway and on creating outstanding APIs following the FHIR standard supporting the organization and our partners. The team is responsible for the API documentation strategy and for API governance.
You are a hands-on engineer with great ability to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. You thrive in team environments, but you are also able to take ownership and work independently.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
- Good understanding of service oriented architectures and performance optimization techniques
- Speaks and writes English fluently
It is a bonus if you have:
- Hands on experience with one of the larger API gateways
- Experience working on high-volume distributed systems.
- Knowledge of healthcare standards and specifications (OpenEHR, FHIR)
- Experience in Red Hat OpenShift
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience in CD/CI
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
Place of employment: Linköping
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!