Signality realizes the new vision of sports by democratizing sports data by providing an open, real-time and fully automated cloud platform.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
Signality has been constantly growing over the past 5 years and aims to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for a senior algorithm engineer.
What’s the job…
As Senior Algorithm Engineer focused on computer vision, you will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for designing, implementing and improving algorithms for sports video analysis (individual player recognition and tracking, ball tracking, event detection, etc.). You will be working with all steps of our implementation workflow in a fast paced team with cutting-edge research to push the boundaries and solve problems that haven’t been solved before. This includes problem formulation, data collection, algorithm design, implementation, validation and product code delivery.
- Developing cutting-edge algorithms
- High degree of freedom and need for problem formulation
- Working within a wide area of computer vision and/or tracking
- Working in a fast paced team
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience with popular computer vision frameworks (such as OpenCV)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
and experience within at least one of the following areas:
- Projective geometry
- Camera calibration
- 3D reconstruction
- Image processing
- Deep learning
Awesome if you also have…
- Experience with cloud computing services like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Development contributions to open-source projects
What we offer…
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- Opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours