Would you like to empower our next generation ADAS and Autonomous Driving systems?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
You’ll be working within the business development area, being on top of the pursuit activities at Arriver. Be part of a team environment on the front lines in securing new business worldwide utilizing communication, leadership, analytical and hands on skills. You’re assignments will be diversified all from explaining technology to customers and running demos to crunching stakeholder requirements and developing architectural solutions. This position interacts with both internal and external stakeholders and good communication and planning skills are essential. You’ll contribute to areas such as:
• Lead requirement assessment and specification management
• Negotiate technical solutions
• Provide technical direction to support architects, core and application teams
• Be in direct communication with car manufactures
• Stay abreast of current and next generation Arriver technology
• Benchmark the ADAS and AD market
What you’ll bring:
You’re an experienced System Engineer who is eager to get under the hood of the Autonomous Driving technology to understand the customer needs and translate it into the Arriver offerings. There is power of initiative and technical challenges motivates you. You can work solo but are also comfortable collaborating with others. You have a degree in Engineering and at least five years of work-life experience.
The below qualifications will help you to be successful in the role (the more that apply the better):
• Knowledge and experience within the field of systems engineering, e.g. requirements management and system architectural design
• The ability to communicate effectively and present complex ideas to peers, management and customers
• Good ability to shift between abstraction layers in a system
• Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
As a person, you are able to build good and constructive relations within the team and with external parties. You express yourself well in spoken and written English.
What we offer?
• An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields
• An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
• A culture that embodies respect, openness, and courage
• A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
• A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciates the value that comes with diverse teams and strives for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2022-12-13, Continuous selection
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact one of our Hiring Managers Filip Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.