Are you our new Project Supplier Quality Engineer?
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In Linköping, we’re developing our camera systems. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles.
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work !
What you’ll do?
As Project SQ your responsibilities are quality assurance activities to reach a flawless launch of new sourced components through Veoneer Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP) to finally sign off the Production Part Approval (PPAP) to ensure optimum quality. During the launch of new components you are supporting with handling of non-conforming material via 8D process with suppliers.
In the role of Project SQ you are the owner of the PPAP approval, both for new components and changes of components already used in serial production. You are also executing supplier visits (Trial Runs, Run at Rate, P-FMEA Go and See) and audits (IATF, VDA, Veoneer Standards).
Your main area will be semiconductors and PCB.
Project SQ work require collaboration globally with SQE organization, purchasing, hardware designers, Change Leaders and our suppliers. As Project SQ you will be a team player coaching our cross functional component teams to improve our Quality Culture. You need good order, a quality mindset and be structured in your way of working since you will be involved in multiple component projects at the same time. To take and feel ownership will be an important trait in your role as Project SQ.
You will be a part of the Veoneer supplier quality organization and be located in Linköping. You will report to the Project Supplier Quality Manager for Veoneer Sweden.
What you’ll bring?
To succeed in this position, we think that you have:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics/quality or other relevant experience
- Experience as Process or Quality Engineer, preferably in the automotive domain
- Fluency in Swedish and English
If you also have one or more of the following, it will be considered a merit:
- Experience of audit within systems and processes (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, VDA 6.3)
- Knowledge of quality tools used in Automotive, such as FMEA, MSA Gage R&R, Capability studies (Ppk/Cpk) and SPC as well as problem solving according to 8D, PDCA, 5-why or equivalent.
As a person you are positive and have a good cooperative ability. You take responsibility and push your work forward. Others have trust in you and what you do, and you have the ability to build and maintain good relationships.
What we offer?
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- Highly competent and supportive colleagues
- A workplace with ambition, drive and a “can do”-attitude
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- Good career and development possibilities
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?