Are you our new Application Project Manager?
We are looking for an Application Project Manager (APM), that will be accountable for a lead customer project based on our next generation Perception platform (AVP5).
The role includes building excellent customer & partner relations as well as leading the project.
The Application Project Manager will be part of the Perception organization.
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
You will interface one of the most pioneering customers in the automotive industry, to ensure on-time delivery of an amazing product and excellent customer relations.
You will lead the Application Project Team and work together with external partners (mainly a Tier-1 & Qualcomm) and the Perception organization to ensure on-time project deliveries according to needs & commitments.
You will be an integral part in tailoring the Perception Application way-of-working to suit the particular needs of your project.
You will support your manager via your accountability as well as acting as an engaged & contributing member to his/her management team.
- Ensure excellent customer relations
- Ensure effective collaboration with partners, project team & Perception organization
- Define high-level scope and overall prioritization for the project
- Ensure operational coordination within project, by:
- Proactive coordination of project team and effective collaboration with partners
- Manage goal conflicts and operational challenges. Be the escalation point for all such issues.
- Ensuring proper budget planning, follow-up and reporting
- Ensure the creation and quality of project release artefacts, anchored with Approval Peers
- Identify & propose improvements to the value stream flow of the project
- Ensure good leadership practices and effective cooperation culture via guidelines provided by the company.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish a common view
- An ability to formulate goals and needed strategies to reach goals
- A strong inner drive to develop as a leader, to execute according to commitments and to improve the system
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and derive necessary and sufficient actions
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years leadership experience in relevant field
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping Science Park
Last application date: 2021-12-15, continuous selection. If necessary, the last application date can be postponed to find the right candidate.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement, preferably asap
Contact information: Marcus Lundagårds, 0706-58 73 85, firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Uhlin, 0736-88 89 00, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.