Are you our new Program Manager?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
As Program Manager (PM) you are accountable as operative lead for Development Enablers (DE), a service and tool developer organization with Perception. You will coordinate a number of flows including program-wide definition, budgeting, prioritization, planning, delivery and reporting, to build great products in a realistic but ambitious ways. You will be part of the Perception organization reporting directly to DE Director.
You will be an integral part of defining the high-level scope and overall prioritization of the program. You will be working in a operative leadership team consisting of strategic product manager, software architect, agile coach and a configuration manager.
You will lead the program operatively, through its product owners and service coordinators, to ensure program deliveries according to roadmap commitments.
You will interface program stakeholders, mainly Perception core & application, but also external customers to ensure alignment and good collaboration.
- Define high-level scope and overall prioritization for the program, given Perception roadmaps.
- Ensure operational coordination within program, by:
- Proactively coordinate APOs and service coordinators to optimize workflow for product development
- Acting as escalation level for operative challenges for APOs
- Ensuring proper budget planning (and its allocation to RAs in collaboration with line), follow-up and reporting
- Ensure the creation and quality of program release artefacts, anchored with Approval Peers.
- Ensure interface to program stakeholders.
- Identify & propose improvements to the product value stream flow for the program.
- Ensure good leadership practices and effective cooperation culture via guidelines provided by the company.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- An ability to position your plans and roadmaps in context of DE strategy
- An ability to coordinate the RA and service organizations backlogs into a common plan
- A strong inner drive to develop as a leader, execute according to commitments & improve the system
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and derive necessary and sufficient actions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring together a common view
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years leadership experience in relevant field
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Lund or remote in timezon CET.
Last application date: 2021-06-30, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement, preferably asap.
Contact information: Johan Moe, +46 731431567, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.