What we offer
Are you passionate about solving problems and delivering next-generation software to enhance the Internet experience? Join a global leader with over 20 years of experience creating software for fiber network operators. Are you looking for a place where you can see your ideas come to life in the real world? Do you want to make a difference every day? Stop looking – at Netadmin, we offer you countless personal and professional development possibilities. We provide a friendly, collaborative and stimulating environment for you to learn and thrive.
If you’re passionate about what you do, apply now!
About the role
As a Product Specialist in Netadmin’s R&D department, you will build up and use your deep expertise in our products to bridge the gap between our customers and the R&D development team.
You will work closely with the R&D product management team and occasionally the sales and marketing team. With your gained product expertise, you will help form detailed, actionable requirements for the R&D development team.
Primary responsibilities of the Product Specialist include:
Product Requirement Analyst
Contribute to Netadmin’s product requirement and scoping process by breaking down high-level requirements. The result will be low-level requirements and design constraints from which low-level design and development can be performed;
- Responsible for refining the requirements to the level where the feature can be further handled by the development team.
- Describe calculations, technical details, data manipulation and processing, and other specific functionality that define what a system is supposed to accomplish.
Product Acceptance Testing
Performing acceptance tests of new features.
In cooperation with our documentation partner enhance existing and produce new product documentation.
Secondary responsibilities for the Product Specialist include:
Perform pre-studies to investigate and report on a specific customer challenges/needs, competitive situations, industry domains, or market trends.
Customer Business Analyst
Take the lead from product management and drive new projects from idea to finalized scope by following our standardized product development process. This covers defining a project charter, collecting and eliciting requirements, defining use cases, and delivering a comprehensive overview of the development proposal in a scope review meeting.
Together with sales & marketing, drive and close sales opportunities by contributing with value proposition & product competence.
Skills and competencies
Ideal candidates will have the following experience, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics:
- Experience with OSS/BSS products.
- Experience with writing and refining requirements.
- Telecommunications industry domain knowledge.
- Experience with software product management and development.
- Strong analytical skills in combination with a strategic, action-oriented mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders through clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Team player and outstanding ability to work with and through others.
- International business experience.
- High curiosity and ability to investigate and learn new industry domains and technologies.
We look forward to receiving your application! The last day to apply is June 5, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply now!