Are you our new Product Owner for the Optical System?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
We are Vision Perception
Our Perception Strategy is to develop new solutions for the next generation Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) on a global market, and to be the leader in Perception and Driver Policy Software.
At our technical center based in Stockholm and Linköping, we are developing world class vision systems for several customers worldwide.
We offer a workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to enhance road safety through collaborative driving and to facilitate autonomous driving.
What you’ll do?
You will be working in the Vision Perception organization in order to deliver next generation Vision Perception software stacks and enable suppliers and customers to develop camera systems to support our software. Your role is product owner who will work with all areas around the Optic system; sensors, lens, exposure control, calibration image preprocessing and camera specifications for suppliers.
You will also work with coordination of several external parties as component suppliers, camera suppliers and our main customer/OEM and of course Qualcomm who is our partner in this product.
Your daily work consist of:
- Ensure effective collaboration with partners, the optic system team and the rest of the Perception organization
- Define scope and overall prioritizations of work relating to the imaging pipeline from optics to camera output image
- Ensure operational coordination within the area, by:
- Proactive coordination of teams and effective collaboration with partners
- Manage goal conflicts and operational challenges. Be the escalation point for all such issues.
- Ensuring proper budget planning, follow-up and reporting
- Align and sync with product owners downstream the autonomous driving software stack
- Ensure good leadership practices and effective cooperation culture via guidelines provided by the company.
The optics team is a newly formed group at Arriver and hence you will be a major part both in forming the ways of working as well as forming the role itself.
With us you get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. You have the possibility to work when you are at our best with flexible hours in agreement with your colleagues and manager. We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish a common view
- An ability to formulate goals and needed strategies to reach goals
- A strong inner drive to develop as a leader, to execute according to commitments and to improve the system
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and derive necessary and sufficient actions
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years leadership experience in relevant field
You are fluent in English. Driving license is a merit.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping, Stockholm
Last application date: 2022-06-30, recruitment will also be made continuously, so do not wait to apply.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Oscar Sverud, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.