What we offer
Are you passionate about solving problems and delivering next-generation software to enhance the Internet experience? Join a global leader with over 20 years of experience creating software for fiber network operators. Are you looking for a place where you can see your ideas come to life in the real world? Do you want to make a difference every day? Stop looking – at Netadmin, we offer you countless personal and professional development possibilities. We provide a friendly, collaborative and stimulating environment for you to learn and thrive.
If you’re passionate about what you do, apply now!
About the role
As a Product Evangelist you will be the voice of Netadmin and build upon our role as a thought leader in our markets. You will be the ears of Netadmin by capturing and reporting on insights, needs and requirements from customers which R&D can act on.
You will work closely with both marketing, sales and the R&D product management team. Your job will include supporting the generation and nurturing of new leads, drive sales opportunities as well as working closely with our existing customers to understand their visions, goals and needs. A deep understanding of our customers is crucial for us to enhance and develop the right products and you will be the customers’ voice into Netadmin R&D.
Netadmin are developing a business in the German FTTH market. The role will initially focus on supporting the business development and sales activities in the German market but the role is not limited to Germany and you should expect to support similar activities in other markets as well.
Primary responsibilities for the Product Evangelist include:
Customer Business Analyst
Take the lead from product management and drive new projects from idea to finalized scope by following our standardized product development process. This covers defining a project charter, collect and elicit requirements, define use cases and deliver a comprehensive overview of the development proposal in a scope review meeting.
German product readiness
Capture, assess and spread insights within Netadmin’s R&D department about relevant product readiness requirements for Netadmin to be successful in German. This can include market specific APIs, standards & protocols as well as law and regulation which affects what Netadmin has to provide to customers.
As a representative of Netadmin’s product management team, lead the development of our standard German value proposition together with the German business development team. This includes:
- Primary target customer segment
- Our offer (gain creators, pain relievers and required products & services)
- Messaging architecture
Together with the German business development team and marketing build brand awareness in Germany by performing thought leadership activities and get our message out (e.g., in industry association meetings, events, conferences).
Together with sales & marketing drive and close sales opportunities by contributing with value proposition & product competence.
Skills and competencies
Ideal candidates will have the following experience, skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics:
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders through clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to understand and discuss both business and technical aspects and to bridge between those two aspects.
- International business experience.
- Telecommunications industry domain knowledge and ideally FTTH/B.
- Knowledge of and experience with OSS/BSS products and solutions.
- Understanding of and experience with software product management and development.
- Strong analytical skills in combination with a strategic, action-oriented mindset.
- Team player and outstanding ability to work with and through others.
- High energy and sense of urgency.
- High curiosity and ability to investigate and learn new domains and technologies.
- Ability to travel (when Covid safe).
We look forward to receive your application! Last day to apply is June 5, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply now!