Are you our new Product Area Manager?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
We are now hiring Product Area Manager (PAM) within Traffic Environment Detection and Level-3 Autonomous Driving requirement areas at our Linköping office. In your position as a PAM you are responsible for the development of both technology and personnel. PAM is expected to
- Have an overall accountable for respective area deliveries towards committed roadmap to build great products with the agreed performance, quality on agreed delivery time.
- Ensure that the area has the right capacity, competence and tools. Including long term view (strategic/proactive measures) on resources and competence need for efficient work.
- Developing and ensuring the quality of your employees’ working methods, performance and competence development. Responsibilities also include budget and working environment.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Minimum Master of Science degree in relevant area
- Management experience 5-10 years
- Technical management experience in relevant field 5-10 years
- Capability in understanding complex systems and derive relevant actions/countermeasures to achieve set targets
- Knowledge and hands-on experience from AGILE WoW or similar development methodology
- Good English skills, spoken and written
The position requires a background and experience within software product development and processes and outgoing and maintain good relationships.
Meriting experiences are; algorithm development, image processing, compute clusters, CI, agile principles and methods, the automotive industry and work with safety-critical systems.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2021-07-04
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Salah Hadi, Managing Director, email@example.com or Jenny Petersson, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.