Are you our new Perception Tools Owner?
Would you like to empower our next generation ADAS and Autonomous Driving systems?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
You will work across the entire Perception organization and take ownership of our tool development process, methods, and strategy. In your role, you will coordinate with individual tool owners to ensure that proactively planned tool qualification activities are executed in a timely manner, and that qualification reports are created to support our product programs’ needs and schedules. The Perception Tools Owner also ensures that Perception’s tool usage is compliant with relevant internal and external standards within the automotive industry.
In addition, you will:
– Account for the inventory, usage alignment, and qualification of all development and admin tools within the Perception development flow
– Participate in internal and external audits that include tool management or tool qualification-related items and ensure that proper pre- and post-audit actions are taken
– Own and maintain the Perception Tools Strategy and ensure that it is known and adhered to by everyone within Perception
– Ensure that all supported Perception tools have clear and known interfaces for support
– Coordinate with other parts of Qualcomm’s automotive division to make sure we are aligned on standards, processes, and tool qualification ways of working
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
– In-depth knowledge in and interest in tools development and qualification activities, as well as software development in general
– A high degree of experience working in large-scale agile environments
– Excellent organizational, coordination, and leadership skills
– Experience audit and compliance work for automotive standards such as e.g. ISO26262
– Have worked several years in the automotive industry or similarly regulated industries
– Experience from working in an international environment
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or comparable work-life experience in relevant fields
What we offer?
• An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields in the world, where we work every day to enhance road safety and facilitate autonomous and collaborative driving to save more lives
• An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
• A culture that embodies respect, openness, and courage
• A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
• A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciates the value that comes with diverse teams and strives for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping or Stockholm, hybrid workplace
Last application date: 2022-11-19, interviews and appointment are performed on a rolling basis
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact one of our Hiring Managers: Johan Jonasson, +46 723 69 74 95 firstname.lastname@example.org or Carl Vegfors, +46 709 61 71 52, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.