Are you our new Perception Program Manager?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
- Ensure that an aggregated view of perception wide (Pre Dev, Core, App, DE …) budget exists and is up to date.
- HC vs program/product area/… needs vs actual growth plans
- Accumulated cost for HC & professional service
- Ensuring a clear view showing the connection between overall HC/cost and committed roadmaps.
- This by consolidate a long-term view (strategic/proactive measures) on resources and competence need for efficient work in coordination with respective DPA, DPD and PM
- Provide cost breakdown for each function or subfunction being developed/proposed on roadmap
- Ensure that the Perception stakeholders (product planning, … etc) are informed about the agreed budget and growth plans and the relation to the overall product goals and/or market gaps. Clarify investment options and their benefits.
- Facilitate and coordinate strategic initiatives within perception management related to the extensions of the current roadmap.
- To prepare perception capabilities to expand work to meet required product roadmap e.g. work outside existing committed roadmap
- Support various activities within perception mgmt. team to lead, initiate and coordinate as required.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- At least MSc/BSc in relevant areas
- Project management experience 5-10 years
- Program management experience 5+ years
- Capability in understanding complex systems and derive relevant actions/countermeasures to achieve set targets
- Knowledge and hands-on experience from AGILE WoW or similar development methodology
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2022-09-12, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Salah Hadi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.