Are you our new Optics and Camera Engineer?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
- Performing measurements on camera systems and related components
- Analyze data from tests and writing reports
- Develop state-of-art test methods and test equipment to for camera systems and optical components in an optics lab
- Specify, build and assemble test systems (including fixtures, harnesses, climate chambers, optical targets and similar test setups)
- Develop and adapt communication and control HW/SW for camera systems in the measurement set-ups
- Program tests systems including analysis of data and implementing automation of tests
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- An M.Sc. in electrical engineering, physics or other relevant background
- Interest in developing measurement setups and control software
- Interest for image processing techniques for camera images
- Good English skills, spoken and written
It is an advantage if you have experience from:
- Development of measurement systems
- Characterization of optical properties of camera systems
- Hands-on work with test systems such as
– Building fixtures, harnesses and other optomechanical system
– Develop and adapt control of HW/SW for camera systems in measurement setups
- Software development experience in one or several languages such as python, matlab, C or C++
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2022-10-10, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Oscar Sverud, Oscar.Sverud@arriver.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.