Do you want to take part in our Operational Excellence team’s journey?
The Operational Excellence Team works to ensure operational excellence within Perception Core, by establishing a capable, accountable, effective, agile & healthy organization & way-of-working.
Together with the rest of the team and other contributors, you will contribute to our operational excellence, to ensure improvements to organization, development flow & effectiveness.
The team will define how to interface the organization, to ensure relevant input, alignment, and collaboration.
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
– As part of the Operational Excellence Team, ensure an effective development flow in Perception Core (from stakeholder request to end of product lifecycle) by:
- Designing a framework for monitoring the organization’s effectiveness & health
- Defining and refining a state-of-the-art way-of-working, and to make it fulfill and/or improve global Arriver standards/processes
- Documenting and educating in the overall way-of-working
– Ensure a fit-for-purpose organization for Perception Core by:
- Designing and refining the organizational structure required to meet market needs
- Defining and refining the roles needed for an effective and efficient organization
– And also:
- Influence organizations in the eco system surrounding Perception Core to fit our common purpose
- Define requirements on other service organizations to ensure that their processes/tools support the Perception Core development flow
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- In-depth experience from improvement work in areas such as software development, project management, organizational development, or agile methodologies and ways of working
- A strong inner drive to work with continuous improvement of organizations and people, and an understanding of the challenges of change management
- An ability to communicate long-term wanted positions and guide individuals, teams, and organizations toward them
- Ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally) and derive necessary and sufficient actions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work towards a common view
- A Master of Science degree in relevant area
- 5-10 years experience in a relevant field
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping Science Park
Last application date: 2022-04-30
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Carl Vegfors, +46 709 61 71 52, firstname.lastname@example.org or Johan Jonasson, +46 723697495 email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.