Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer that is structured and thorough, a great listener and evaluator of user feedback.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Unfortunately, the short time allowed to fill this position will not allow us to seek applicants from outside the EU. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Quality Assurance“. The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is February 26th 2021.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
Work in our Quality Assurance group, for example:
- Finding and reporting bugs
- Validating bug fixes
- Performing qualification of releases, operating systems and DAW updates
Work in a small development team with our software delivery system, for example:
- Testing delivery system before product launches
- Performing software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, and network environments
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Knowledgeable in modern recording technology as well as historic music technology
- Understanding of electronics and programming
- Experienced in setting up test environments for products
- English language, both in text and speech
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry
- Knowledge or a special interest in UX and/or digital content delivery systems
- Swedish language, both in text and speech
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fourty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.