In Toyota Material Handling Europe, we are 13,500 colleagues passionate about supporting companies of all sizes with todays and tomorrow’s material handling challenges. Because we know that our business and our industry are essential and sometimes even critical for you, for daily life and society at large.
In our respective Headquarters in Mjölby and Gothenburg, Sweden, Willebroek, Belgium, in our Sales companies across Europe or in our factories in France, Italy and Sweden, you can be part of an extraordinary journey. And together we will Move the world towards easy and sustainable.
In the role as Mobility Specialist, you will be responsible for initiating, supporting and driving development within your area of expertise. You act within an international context, connecting with stakeholders throughout Europe both internally and externally. Furthermore, you will be the key player in building a process to be compliant with the Posted Workers Directive.
You work in a team of ambitious and motivated employees working with Employer Relations, Health, Safety & Wellbeing.
In this role you report to Stina Homman, Senior Employment Relations Manager.
- Set up process and handle Service Agreements.
- Safeguard compliance for Posted Workers Directive.
- Handle internal assignments and coordinate contacts with external partners.
- Develop General Rules for local entities within Mobility area.
- Owner of Mobility & Travel Policies.
- Experience from a Global environment and international mobility.
- Great communications skills with the ability to educate others.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and handle multiple deliverables.
- Working knowledge within international mobility tax/payroll matters and the ability to educate, influence, and advise key stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Economic, International Mobility, legal or related field.
- 5 years of work directly related and applicable experience in an international environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
In a rapidly growing high-tech industry in fast transformation, Toyota Material Handling is stable, global, and influential. We offer a dynamic, diverse, and welcoming local work environment where you always act within an international context. The position is based in our HR Department and can be based at our European Headquarters in Mjölby Sweden or at our European Market Operations Office in Willebroek, Belgium but the possibility to work remotely two days a week is a natural part of the deal. So is an attractive benefit package and a yearly bonus.
Most importantly, we have great people like yourself onboard who continuously learn, improve, and collaborate to deliver quality in everything we do. While you keep moving us forward, we look forward to seeing your career move in remarkable ways.
Time for you to make a MOVE!
Send your application, CV, and Cover letter in English, no later than November 22nd, 2023. We screen continuously, so do not miss out and send in your application today!
For more information about this position please contact Stina Homman, Senior Employment Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org