Are you interested in creating and communicating marketing material for healthcare professionals ranging from graphic design, videos and articles to online content, social media marketing, and more? Do you want to work for a growing, international company developing cutting-edge healthcare technology that makes a difference for patients?
We are looking for an ambitious marketing professional to join us at our Linköping headquarters. We welcome applications from junior marketing professionals with a strong drive to learn and continuously improve, preferably with three to five years of work experience.
In this role, you will work in an in-house production and deadline-driven environment. Your goal will be to create valuable and useful content for existing and future customers. As a part of our marketing communications team, you will help to position Sectra as a thought leader in delivering the latest technology to healthcare professionals to enable them to help more patients in less time.
In this full-time position, you will be involved in the creative development and production of marketing material that will be used globally by our country operations in Europe, Australia and the US to communicate the value of Sectra’s solutions. Your tasks will vary considerably, from creating product and marketing videos, project managing large campaigns and planning for and following up on the distribution of content through different channels to creating smaller graphical items and writing articles and opinion pieces. As a key player in the marketing communications unit, you will work closely with the product marketing and brand marketing teams.
In this position, you will:
- Create content for both analog and digital marketing channels, adapted to different target audiences including exhibitions, social media, email and advertising
- Understand the value of our solutions, and translate technical information into customer and patient benefits. You should be able to identify and articulate sharp marketing messages in graphic productions, videos, illustrations, photos, presentations, writing, etc.
- Support our country operations’ marketing communicators and coordinators to help them adhere to the central marketing strategy and unify our brand perception globally
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A minimum of three years of university studies, with a strong proven performance
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- An eye for details and high standards
- Skilled in producing high-quality videos based on both live recordings and animations
- Excellent at writing articles and articulating customer values in an easy-to-read and meaningful way
- You enjoy responsibility and managing your own work in a structured and efficient manner
- You can work both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams with a strong international focus
- You are an energetic person and are dedicated to your work
- You see opportunities and enjoy sharing your own ideas, improvements and solutions
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leadership, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
- Have experience of other cultures and know more languages than those mentioned above
- Have an interest in healthcare and in particular MedTech
- Have experience of relevant digital marketing tools, such as WordPress or similar web content management systems, ClickDimensions or similar marketing automation tools, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects and Premiere Pro
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.