Are you an experienced software engineer that enjoy working in a team-based environment? Do you have experience with developing software applications using image analysis and machine learning technologies?
Our R&D-site in Linköping have a senior full Stack developer role open in our analytics team.
Who is your future team?
At Axis in Linköping we work in small teams where all team members share and collaborate on all the tasks of a software team. To facilitate this, we are believers in methods that encourage that you are never alone when coding or performing other tasks. Examples of methods used today are mob- and pair programming.
We believe in building quality into our systems as early as possible in the development process. For example, we aim to find and correct defects early in the process, preferably using automated tests.
We have a strong UX focus at Axis and in our teams. Delivering a great user experience is important to us.
What will you do as Full stack developer at Axis Linköping?
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate as a dedicated team member in everyday teamwork – development in mob or pairs
- Take an active part in designing the architecture of the product
- A lot of communication with different stakeholders and other development teams
- Together with other colleagues drive continuous improvement of our development methodology including test
- Take a leading role in our department when it comes to machine learning technology and practices
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced, committed developer who want to work in a cross-functional team to create solutions that make things easier and better for our end users.
We’d love to hear that you have/are:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree of a relevant kind
- A passion for and a few years of work experience in programming and bringing software product(s) to the market
- A huge interest and a few years of work experience with machine learning technology. We would love to see that you have worked with neural networks in a software product development context.
- An interest covering the whole product cycle meaning everything from product definition, implementing features to finished product.
- Working knowledge of test automation, CI/CD.
- Curious to learn and searching for ways to improve how we work.Curious about new technology and bonus points if you are already familiar with CI/CD and cloud deployed product(s) in particular, Test driven development, TypeScript, React and Node.js.
What does Axis offer?
At Axis in Linköping we work according to methods and principles established in software development in recent years, such as Lean, DevOps and agile variants. This involves constant learning and searching for ways to improve how we work. You will be part of a team with curious and skilled colleagues in a friendly environment. The office is situated in Vallastaden Linköping and by the end of 2021 we will be moving to our newly built office in Ebbepark, where we have the space and prerequisites to continue growing.
Axis is a company that realize the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Ready to Act?
Find out more from our recruiting manager Henrik Kurelid at +46 (0)73-261 52 70 or HR Business Partner Pernille Törnquist, +46 (0)72-185 18 05.