What’s the job…
As a Junior Developer at Signality, you will be an integral part of defining how we work with our models and data. This entails developing infrastructure and tools for data acquisition and annotation and automation of continuous iteration of our models on new fresh data. You will also be involved in defining and setting up best practices for our Deep Learning workflow.
You should have…
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- You have experience in test automation, databases, and relevant scripting technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Awesome if you also have …
- Experience with automation and orchestration tools
- Development contributions to open-source projects
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
And has a personality that likes…
- Attention to detail
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Getting the job done
- Getting your hands dirty!
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Continually improving the tools and platform that you use
This position has a base salary, incentive compensation, and stock options.
Please share this post with anyone who might find this interesting.