Are you in IT, interested in Cloud and SaaS deliveries, and want to make a real difference? At Sectra, we do healthcare IT more robust and our customers more efficient every day.
Sectra develops world-leading software for medical imaging. We want to support healthcare providers in the best way we can. We are now expanding and strengthening our Cloud services team and are looking for motivated people who want to work with advanced cloud technologies and critical IT systems, from the deployment of virtual infrastructure to the configuration of the customer services and proactive software maintenance and troubleshooting. You can make a difference by contributing to the continuous deployment of our software as well as maintaining the highest up-time and highest level of security on the live production systems.
You will be in the forefront, working with Sectra’s award-winning medical solutions in the best possible way. You will work in a new and growing team that share a passion for technology and that operates Sectra’s Cloud services, which are extremely important for us and our customers.
In this position you will:
- Deploy and maintain medical IT systems in our cloud environments
- Cooperate with other teams at Sectra throughout the world, as well as with our customers and suppliers
- Make the best use of new technologies and continuously improve our services
- Use automation as an enabler so we can take on more business
- Work to keep our services secure
- Contribute to improvements of the Sectra product portfolio to be able to deliver a better cloud service
- Evolve our way of working – we can always do things better!
We expect you to be well educated with a proven track record of success, but also to have a sense of humor (life is too short not to enjoy it and have fun). At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least three years of university education in engineering science or IT with very good grades
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written language
- You just love to work with and make use of new technology!
- You care about quality, security and stability of systems, and how these can be improved
- You value customer contacts and interaction and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with things that really matter.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience in system administration of large-scale environments such as Windows Server, Linux, and Cloud environments
- Have experience in automation of above mentioned technologies
- Have experience within IT Security
- Have experience of clinical use of software applications in the healthcare domain
- Speak more languages than the one required
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and upper-secondary school in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, do not hesitate to contact:
Stefan Melin, Deployment Manager Cloud Services
Phone: +46 13 23 56 46
Read more about working at Sectra
Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.
At Sectra, we want to use our passion for technology to contribute to a better world. Sectra develops and sells IT systems and products for imaging management within healthcare. We also have core expertise in encryption technology. Sectra was founded in 1978 and has its roots in Linköping University in Sweden. Today, Sectra has offices in 13 countries and operates through partners worldwide.