In Toyota Material Handling Europe, we are 13,500 colleagues passionate about supporting companies of all sizes with todays and tomorrow’s material handling challenges. Because we know that our business and our industry are essential and sometimes even critical for you, for daily life and society at large.
In our respective Headquarters in Mjölby and Gothenburg, Sweden, Willebroek, Belgium, or in our Sales companies across Europe or in our factories in France, Italy and Sweden, you can be part of an extraordinary journey. And together we will Move the world towards easy and sustainable.
In this role you will initiate, support, and drive development within the wellbeing area. You will connect with internal and external stakeholders across Europe, contributing to an international collaborative environment. You will proactively work on mental wellbeing initiatives, collaborating closely with the other Health, Safety & Wellbeing Specialist to build a strong partnership in the health domain. You will report to Stina Homman, Senior Employee Relations Manager.
- Advise and guide the organization within psychosocial health.
- Take a leading role in addressing absenteeism challenges on a European level.
- Monitor and implement legal requirements related to Health, Safety & Wellbeing.
- Work proactively with ISO 45 001 across our European entities.
- Develop, advice and suggest wellbeing programs for employees.
- Identify tools and processes within your area.
- Handle internal projects and coordinate contacts with external partners.
- 3-5 years of working experience within Health, Safety & Wellbeing.
- Advisory experience within Health, Safety & Wellbeing, particularly in the stress area.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Innovative approach, with the ability to view challenges from a change management perspective.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently and handle multiple deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively educate others.
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
In a rapidly growing high-tech industry in fast transformation, Toyota Material Handling is stable, global, and influential. We offer a dynamic, diverse, and welcoming local work environment where you always act within an international context. The position is in our HR Department, and you can be based at our European Headquarters in Mjölby Sweden or at our European Market Operations Office in Willebroek, Belgium, the possibility to work remotely two days a week is a natural part of the deal. So is an attractive benefit package and a yearly bonus.
Most importantly, we have great people like yourself onboard who continuously learn, improve, and collaborate to deliver quality in everything we do. While you keep moving us forward, we look forward to seeing your career move in remarkable ways.
Time for you to make a MOVE!
Send your application, CV, and Cover letter in English, no later than March 3rd, 2024. We screen continuously, so do not miss out and send in your application today!
For more information about this position please contact Victoria Östryd Söderlind, Senior Recruitment Specialist Victoria.OstrydSoderlind@toyota-industries.eu