Configura works with parametric configuration. We develop software to draw spaces in 2D and 3D for leading companies within the commercial furniture, kitchen and material handling industries. In the background, prices and configurations are automatically calculated. Thanks to our intelligent software and largely automated processes we contribute towards less waste creation and a more sustainable way of working in our target industries. We are a global company with customers in 10 countries and users in more than 100. Configura is headquartered in Linköping (Sweden), with four wholly owned subsidiaries in Grand Rapids (Michigan, USA), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Shenzhen (China), Berlin (Germany) and a small office in Gothenburg (Sweden).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We believe that our people are our strongest asset! Configura is growing and in order for us to become even more efficient and to maintain a successful global collaboration, we are undergoing a reorganization and can focus even more on employee growth. Therefore, we are now looking for a passionate Group Manager to take on the opportunity to shape this new role and to coach a team of 12-20 talented Configurans.
We have 3-4 Group Managers in each office you work closely with on a daily basis and you will report to the local Site Manager.
Configura is a global organization providing software solutions through CET Designer for interior design and engineering that puts the creativity back into the user’s hands and away from over-memorizing product data. In short, we simplify.
If you want to work for a company with Swedish roots and genuine care for its employees, this position could be for you!
- Development of employees in your team to achieve Configura’s business goals and vision
- Pay attention to employees with potential to grow and plan for training and learning
- Give feedback and follow up on performance, delivery, quality, health, work-life balance, and collaboration
- Ensure a safe, secure, and legal work environment
- Recruitments and onboarding for new employees
- Enforces policies and ensures that they are followed
- Succession planning and strategies to ensure the future teams with right people and competence at the right position
- Experience from a similar role in a tech company
- Education within the leadership area is a merit
- Strong English communication skills both written and oral
- Proven leader that brings out the best of people
- Connectedness & relationship building, cross functions
- Have a strong interest in people
- Have both an overview perspective and attention to details
- Have a global perspective
- Service minded
We believe you are a committed Team Player who thrive in an innovative, fast paced, cross functional work environment with a family-like culture.
Our selection process is continuous and the ad may close before the closing date. Welcome to send an application to email@example.com if this feels like your kind of challenge!