Join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for a talented and driven Graphic Designer who’s excited about the idea of working on designs for music-related Marketing.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
The last day to apply for the position is January 31st, 2022. However, we are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might complete the recruitment process before the set end date. If you are interested in this position, send us your application as soon as possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- You will be part of the Sales & Marketing department and will work in close collaboration with the Creative & Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer, and other members of the Creative & Marketing team and the department
- You will create and collaborate on the design for web, advertising campaigns, product releases, newsletters, social media, user manuals, and more
- You will collaborate in video production by designing assets, such as intro and outro cards, for use in commercials, minidocumentaries, product videos for social media, and other types of films
- Relevant degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising, and/or Marketing from University, or similar level
- Demonstrable graphic design skills and experience designing for a variety of media, both digital and print
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with advertising, logo design, typography, colour, web design, print production, image selection, and packaging design
- Proficient use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects) and Figma
- Good knowledge of video editing
- English language, both in text and speech
- Knowledge in UX/UI design
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins, DAWs