Are you our new Function Owner?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues. In Linköping, our Vision software is developed in cross-functional teams based on agile principles.
Do you believe in deep-learning and autonomous vehicles?
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? Do you believe in autonomous vehicles and the benefits such products and technologies can bring? For us at Arriver it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
Arriver Perception product line is composed of two parts: Core and Application. Core is responsible for delivering a platform software stack of computer vision algorithms, whereas Application is responsible for customer communication and integrating Core software stack to Customer. The Function Owner (FO) role is operatively working in the Application part ensuring strong link between customer expectations and Core deliveries. In addition, the FO is an important stakeholder to the Core development teams.
What you’ll do?
You will work in an Application project with the goal to understand and align Core software with end-customer needs. In particular, you will:
- Acting as one of the stakeholders towards the Core Teams
- Identify key use cases by the customer relevant for development.
- Take part of key Core development events, such as Epic Refinement and Ready (to set the expectations), and Epic Closure (to ensure stakeholder requirements are fulfilled)
- Organize and participate in workshops and customer meetings
- Link core deliveries with Application
- Setup dialog with Core Area Product Owner and leadership team to ensure that Core Area is responding to customer need.
- Managing stakeholder requirements and acting as stakeholder requirement expert towards Core
- Compiling process-oriented metrics on stakeholder-level for the owned function
- Release handling
- Update Application release notes according to customer specific missions and metrics
- Adapt Core KPI’s and other metrics to customer expectations
- Verify Application KPI reports
- Customer specific problem reports:
- Compilation of uniquely prioritized list of open problem reports
- Verifying fixed problem reports together with the customer
- Change requests:
- Ensure that use cases are clearly stated in change request description
- Act as driver for analyzing effort and cost for realizing the change request
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have one or more of the following capabilities:
- Measuring and acting on data: Ability to define and visualize key performance metrics capturing performance of the Requirement Area in a data-driven manner and acting on gaps identified.
- Agile Practices: Knowledge of and good skills in agile methodology and frameworks. To create and manage a good backlog, backlog items, estimation techniques, understanding needs and wanted impact, how to track and visualize progress and make predictions.
- Technical Domain and SW Development: Understands the fundamental of the technical domain, and software development processes and procedures to continuously enhance the teams technical excellence.
- Improvement and Learning Practices: To systematically work with improvements, learning and innovation.
- Customer Communication: Ability to define customer needs and convince customer in case Perception Core solutions exists.
- Organizational skills: Ability to understand Arriver and customer organization and utilize this for driving work according to expectations in the role. Organize and drive meetings.
- Technical Interest: Keen interest to learn new technology and use this in dialogue with the customer.
As a person you need to be assertive, situationally aware, and able to facilitate discussions due to different approaches. You must be able to lead and facilitate events as needed.
What we offer?
A workplace where you contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology. This, combined with the purpose of our products, aims to enhance road safety and facilitate autonomous driving.
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Location: Linköping or Stockholm
Last application date: 2022-01-31, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Annika Rantzer, email@example.com; Clara Almstedt firstname.lastname@example.org; Mehdi Amirijoo, email@example.com; Fredrik Tjärnström; firstname.lastname@example.org or Anders Sjögren, HR Business Partner, email@example.com.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.