Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help develop our e-commerce platform. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden. EU and UK citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
We are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might complete the recruitment process before the set end date. If you are interested in this position – send us your application as soon as possible! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Develop and maintain our e-commerce platform, both frontend and backend
- Write clean, functional and secure code
- Plan and break down feature requests to tasks
- Code reviews
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Web Developer or similar role
- Good general knowledge of modern design patterns
- Excellent ASP.NET/C# skills
- Good Microsoft SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML and JS
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like Vue, Angular, React or similar.
- Good knowledge of API integrations with third party services
- Good Git knowledge
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- English language, both in text and speech
- Previous experience developing e-commerce solutions
- Experience of Litium e-commerce platform
- Knowledge of DevOps pipelines and test automation
- Qlik Sense
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fifty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.