We are Signality, an innovative, deep tech and open sports and artificial intelligence company at the forefront of sports technology.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
We have been constantly growing over the past years and our aim is to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for an experienced Full Stack Engineer
What’s the job…
As a Full Stack Engineer at Signality, you will be an integral part of driving our full stack that makes sports experiences and user interfaces amazing, getting our unique sports data in the hands of consumers across the globe. You will work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
- Designing system architecture and high-level programming
- Building products across the stack
- Taking leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Experience with software development, both frontend (with Reactjs, AngularJs, Vuejs and/or Sveltejs) and backend (node.js based frameworks such as ExpressJs, Loopback.io etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Thorough understanding of web development frameworks and their core principles, such as Reactjs and/or Svelte.
Our internal language is English, so there is no need to speak Swedish.
Awesome if you also have…
- ES6 / Typescript
What we offer…
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- An opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- To be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- An exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Partly remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Amazing office opportunities both in the central of Stockholm and Linköping, Sweden.