At WISI, we have spent almost 100 years implementing the most innovative and reliable technology solutions. Today, we are helping video distributors minimize operating costs while maximizing the scale and efficiency at every point in their network. We believe true progress isn’t just about our advances in technology, but about how we enrich the human experience for anyone using it.
At WISI Norden, we live and breathe professional live video distribution. We are a tight-knit team backed up by our global organization with headquarters in Germany. This gives us the perks of solid resources while still being able to operate agile and independent. Our R&D department operates globally with teams in Sweden, Germany, Canada and Tunisia. We are now looking for a Full Stack Developer.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for the development of our backend and web-based frontend interfaces in our broadcasting products. Assignments will also include developing connectivity to our products and users through cloud services.
To thrive with us, you have to appreciate an environment and culture of great personal responsibility and flexibility. As we are a part of a global organization, your role will include cooperation with our international colleagues. Good communication skills are essential and you should be able to work well in teams as well as independently.
Who you are
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Comfortable taking initiative and driving projects to completion
- Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Experience from streaming media, IP and computer networks, or broadcasting technologies
- An eye for usability and interaction workflows
- An interest in everything audio/video
What you’ll get
- To be a part of a creative team driving the latest technology in video processing
- The opportunity to shape your role and profile
- Flexible hours to balance work/life
- Occasional board game nights
- A slight addiction to coffee
Please send your application, together with CV, to email@example.com. Applications are processed continuously.