Are you a team-oriented software engineer? Do you like the idea of working in a DevOps team together with dedicated people to build and operate outstanding products with high quality?
To our R&D-site in Linköping we are looking for Full stack developers.
Who is your future team?
At Axis in Linköping we work in small teams where all team members share and collaborate on all the tasks of a software team. To facilitate this, we are believers in methods that encourage that you are never alone when coding or performing other tasks. Some teams work with pair-programming while others choose mob-programming. We often try out new methods to find the best way of working.
To ensure that we always maintain high quality, we build quality into the system as early as possible in the development process. Any defects must be found quickly, as much as possible by means of automated tests, so that they can be corrected as close to the source as possible.
What you’ll do as Full stack developer in Linköping:
As a developer, you are a part of our absolute core competence and an indispensable asset in refining our products and creating functionality and smarter solutions to our customers.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Participate as a dedicated team member in everyday teamwork – programming in mob or pair
- Take an active part in designing the architecture of the product
- A lot of communication with different stakeholders and other development teams
- Together with other colleagues drive continuous improvement of our development methodology including test
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We are looking for a committed developer who want to work in a cross-functional team to create solutions that make things easier and better for our end users.
We’d love to hear that you have/are:
- A few years of work experience in programming and bringing software product(s) to the market
- Working knowledge of test automation
- An interest covering the whole product cycle meaning everything from product definition, implementing features to finished product.
- Curious to learn and searching for ways to improve how we work
- Curious about new technology and bonus points if you are already familiar with CI/CD and cloud deployed product(s) in particular, Test driven development, TypeScript, React and Node.js.
What Axis have to offer:
At Axis in Linköping we work according to methods and principles established in software development in recent years, such as Lean, DevOps and agile variants. This involves constant learning and searching for ways to improve how we work. You will be part of a team with curious and skilled colleagues in a friendly environment. The office is situated in Vallastaden Linköping and by the end of 2021 we will be moving to our newly built office in Ebbepark, where we have the space and prerequisites to continue growing.
Axis is a company that realize the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Ready to Act?
Find out more from recruiting manager Rickard Hermansson +46 (0)70-847 00 21 or Sandra Beskow at +46 (0)73-261 52 62.