Signality is an intelligent sports platform that gives sports rights holders, such as the betting and broadcasting industry and the leagues themselves, superpowers by analyzing video in real-time and extracting unprecedented datasets and statistics. When we say live, we mean milliseconds.
We use our patent-pending proprietary player tracking technology to give leagues, rights holders, and federations access to team and player performance analytics without costly installations. This enables new revenue streams for leagues, betting companies, and broadcasting/OTT.
A preview of the great web apps we’re building at Signality:
The job opportunity…
As a member of the Signality’s tech team, you will be the specialist in charge of the web frontend development. Your main focus will be to design and implement real-time and innovative web apps to showcase our solution’s strength.
To succeed, you will interact with the Media Source Extensions and WebGL API to integrate 3D overlays on top of sports video media. We expect you to be a creative force, show real interest in our solution, and integrate our unique data into appealing products.
- Play a key role in designing, building, testing, and maintaining front-end applications.
- Be engaged with the customer and proactively make recommendations to improve the UX design of our products.
- Bring to reality new ideas and concepts that we collectively elaborated, based on market research and customer feedback.
You should have…
- Thorough understanding of web development frameworks and their core principles, such as Reactjs and/or Svelte.
- Understanding of WebGL concepts and three.js framework
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development approach and testing tools such as Jest, Mocha, Chai.
- Overall knowledge of media streaming technologies and web-based video players such as Video.js and Vime.js
Awesome if you also have…
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline (not a must)
- Fluency in English
And has a personality that likes…
- Attention to detail
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Getting the job done
- Getting your hands dirty!
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Continually improving the tools and platform that you use.
We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, fastest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people fitted with a problem-solving mindset. Being immersed in a challenging environment working on cutting-edge fields, you must manifest interest in AI technology and genuinely curious about anything.