Do you want to work with products that save lives and make a difference in society? As an experienced UX Designer at Sectra you collaborate with end users – radiologists, pathologists, primary care doctors, nurses and IT managers – to create efficient and easy-to-use medical software products. You also work closely with our development teams to help bring the designs to life and ensure that all solutions are not only usable, but also safe. Sounds exciting? Then the role as experienced UX designer within product area Radiology is what you’re looking for.
At Sectra you will be given the opportunity to put your skills to real use, challenge yourself, and make a difference within society. And have fun doing it!
What’s in it for me?
As a UX designer within Radiology, you will work closely together with the Product Manager, Product Owner and development teams within the area. You will build relationships with our customers by learning first-hand about their workflows, needs and pain points, and have a tight collaboration with the development teams throughout the development process.
As a UX designer, you own the user experience of our products: develop insights about the intended users, create interaction concepts, attend to the details of the look and feel and plan and run validation studies.
You will also collaborate and share experiences with UX designers working with other Sectra products. Together you ensure and protect the evolution of Sectra’s design and interaction language throughout our product portfolio.
What do you bring?
You have successful previous experience from working as a UX designer. As a person you are driven, curious and communicative and not afraid to try new ideas. You are easy to work with, good at building relations and contribute strongly to dialogue and an open climate. You also have a strong ability to create and present deliverables, such as interaction design concepts or visual design mock-ups.
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- University-level education with a focus on cognitive science, interaction design, usability, visual design or a related field
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- At least two years of UX design experience
- Experience in working alongside developers to prototype and implement design solutions
- Experience in working with product owners/managers to understand business goals and requirements
- Strong interest and/or experience in working with user research
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter, transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school as well as work samples or link to your portfolio in your application.