We at NIRA believe in making roads safer by developing sophisticated software solutions for passenger cars. Our solutions are used in everything from controlling vehicle dynamics locally in the car to creating real-time road condition maps for autonomous vehicles travelling in challenging weather and road conditions.
As a systems engineer you will be working in the Tire Grip Indicator (TGI) customer team, responsible for the integration of TGI in the vehicles of tomorrow and development of new features to meet future requirements of an evolving vehicle industry.
Besides the development of new features and customer adaptations, the team is responsible for maintenance and development of analysis and development tools supporting NIRA´s products, as well as continuous development of our working processes.
You will work within a Scrum team where you in close cooperation with your colleagues work on multiple projects spanning from a few weeks to several years. The team consists of development engineers Scrum Master and Product Owner, about 4-8 persons in total. You will report to the Development Lead role for TGI.
This is what you will do
- Participate in all parts of the of product development, reaching from initial customer contact, software development and integration to live demonstration of product.
- Be an active part of an agile organization that strives for continuous improvements of our development tools and processes.
- Be the technical interface between NIRA and Customer (vehicle manufacturer).
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining consistency of the product’s performance with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout customer activities.
- Verify that the product performs as intended and according to the customer’s expectations.
Who are you?
You enjoy working in a fast-paced growing market at the forefront of technology. Structure is your mantra and you work according to a clear process, but you also have the ability to question and challenge the way of working. You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners.
Besides this, you’ll need:
- You are a skilled engineer with a customer-centric mindset.
- Proven work experience from customer oriented projects.
- Significant knowledge within algorithm development and digital signal processing.
- You have experience and understanding of embedded software.
- Solid programming skills, preferably C/C++ and Matlab.
- Fluency in English and basic knowledge in Swedish.
- Driver’s license.
To find out more about our company and all the great aspects of being a part of NIRA, take a look at our Culture Book and visit our company website, LinkedIn and Facebook.