At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behavior. Always considering the person, who will use the services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are now looking for an Embedded Software Developer with a passion for clean code and clean interfaces. Software does not need to be complicated although it solves complex problems.
Join us if you
Want to make difference. At Semcon we work with the fragile birth of new ideas to all the nitty gritties that needs to be designed, engineered and developed to make great product and service experiences come alive. A vast responsibility but also a unique possibility to make a difference in peoples’ lives. To guide our customers toward a more sustainable and human centric future.
Want to work with amazing assignments. We work with challenging projects that really pushes the envelope, applying the latest technology to make a difference.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop software of embedded devices and systems
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Contribute in our strive to always improve our way of working
- Support our customers to develop their next business success
- Having fun!
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience from embedded software development
- Solid hands-on experience in C or C++
- Experience of working with operating systems such as Linux/Embedded Linux/RTOS
- Familiarity with the principles of CI/CD
- Comfortable with agile and lean development methodologies
- Experience of working with version control systems such as Git and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of the following is a bonus: Scripting languages such as Python, microprocessor/micro-controllers and their architecture, debugging tools such as GDB and JTAG, experience from AI/Machine Learning
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.