We are looking for a talented and motivated DSP developer to strengthen our DSP Electronics group in making new cutting-edge products. This is the perfect way to combine your interests in math and music, so join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us develop the highest quality audio processing software out there! Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden. EU and UK citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
We are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might complete the recruitment process before the set end date. If you are interested in this position – send us your application as soon as possible! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Development of new signal processing methods to model existing analog circuits
- Performing measurements on various types of music equipment and analyzing the results
- Adopting and implementing algorithms for use in real-time audio processing software
- Testing algorithms and models in order to compare them to existing audio processing hardware
- Great signal processing skills
- Experience with Matlab, Scilab, Octave or similar math software
- Comfortable with programming in general
- Good knowledge and understanding of analog circuits and components
- Relevant University degree
- C++ experience
- Familiar with non-linear systems
- Knowledge and experience in modelling of non-linear systems
- Low-level understanding of CPUs and optimization for specific platforms
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins, DAWs
Characteristics and Behaviour
- Technically skilled and talented
- Passionate about math and algorithms
- Structured ways of working
- Able to cope with difficult problems on your own
- Fluent in English
- Good at reading and understanding technical documentation
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fifty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.