Are you an analytical problem-solver with a passion for innovative software solutions and IT security? Do you want to put your skills to real use and make a difference in society through technology? We are now looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join or Internal Operations department.
Sectra is one of the world’s leading providers of IT systems for managing medical images. Our long-term ambition is to be the leader in making customers’ diagnostics more efficient and contribute to proven improved care outcomes for patients. In other words – we create future-proof and effective solutions that help save lives.
Working as an engineer in Internal Operations
You will work in one of the teams focused on internal engineering and efficiency, paving the way for the rest of the development organization.
The team’s responsibilities include continuous integration and build systems, test automation, tools and system administration. Together as a department we create software that helps millions of patients worldwide.
Our teams are organized into agile, self-organized groups with a shared passion for technology. The team is responsible for both the design, implementation, and quality of our products. Your main responsibilities will most likely include:
- Acting as the security champion in the team
- Solving complex and interesting problems.
- Working with modern tools and solutions. We are currently adopting automation and cloud solutions in many areas.
- Continuously improving our development, test and continuous integration environments.
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and working in close cooperation with the stakeholders.
- Evolving our way of working – we can always make things better!