Want to get on board the journey of a global and fast-growing IT company? Infor is working with large international customers within the Food & Beverage, Distribution, Equipment, and Fashion industries. Our customers’ success is dependent on our ability to digitalize and streamline their business processes. Does this sound interesting? Then you might be just the one we are looking for.
We are looking for two associate developers to join our M3 Sales and Finance development teams in the role of development business analysts.
As a business analyst you will work with the product M3 Cloud Edition, our Java-based Cloud-Ready ERP product.
Our industry-leading M3 product provides broad business support, where sales and finance are key processes for our customers. The sales application covers the complete process from sales to delivery and invoicing. The finance application encompasses all accounting and legal aspects of doing international business.
Based in our Linköping office, you will work in a talented team in a highly international environment. Each team holds a broad range of competences, from application experts to associate product developers. We believe in learning by doing and therefore you will have a mentor who will help you get up to speed. We are humble, yet result-oriented, team players and we hope you are too.
As a business analyst, you will learn a lot.
You will be able to take lead in development tasks and together with your team take on the overall application responsibility for the product. You will gradually understand the architecture of a powerful large-scale and complex system. You will gain intuition about business practices across different industries and create technical solutions to address those realities. You will learn skills in system design, quality assurance, and test automation.
Is this something for you? Keep on reading!
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Solution analysis and design for new functionality as well as improvement of existing business functionality.
- Work with the entire system development life cycle, from the drawing board to an executable feature.
- Assist and guide Infor colleagues as an M3 application expert with deep functional knowledge within an area.
- Requirement and business process understanding.
What You Will Need:
- Curiously takes on challenges with a positive attitude and takes joy in continuous learning.
- Creatively addresses big-picture problems with a detailed-minded solution approach
· A team player with ability to take initiatives of your own.
- Ability to structure and work independently.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and abstract concepts.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Academic degree within engineering, systems science and/or business/economics
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Familiarity with ERP systems, preferably M3
- Experience or proven interest to learn software design and development.
- Skills in systems design, QA, database management.
- General programming knowledge, being able to read and understand programming code.
Do not wait! Submit your application now — we do interviews continuously as the applications are received.
DO WE SUIT YOU?