Your team and daily work
You will join a team that focuses on delivering our platform built in AWS. The team enables our product teams to develop services with data from connected vehicles provided by our cloud platform. We use technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Kafka, Flink, Scala, Python.
You will be involved in several of the following tasks:
- Get the opportunity to work with latest technology like AWS and Kubernetes.
- Solve challenges from CI/CD pipelines to Scala applications and big data.
- Support our product teams who use our platform to develop and deploy the solution connected by millions of vehicles.
- Design, plan, develop new services for our platform.
- Maintain and improve our current services.
- BSc degree or higher in computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- Object oriented and/or functional programming
Preferred Qualifications within some of the following fields
- Experience of working in cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Experience within Python or Scala
- Knowledge and experience in using GIT and CI/CD
- Cloud security, automation, and orchestration
- Linux experience
- Experience of working in an agile manner
We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application!
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application!