Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
We are looking for a detail-oriented data engineer to join our team to help us transform raw data into useful data and help the organization make correct decisions.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
The last day to apply for the position is 31st Jan 2022. However, we are applying continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might complete the recruitment process before the set end date. If you are interested in this position – send us your application as soon as possible! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Combine raw data from multiple sources
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Support the organization with new data requests
- Make datasets easily accessible by the organization
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Great knowledge of Qlik Sense or similar solution
- Good SQL database knowledge
- Good knowledge of data acquisition from API:s and other data sources
- General programming knowledge (preferably in web development)
- English language, both in text and speech
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins, DAWs
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fifty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.