Do you have a passion for technology and want to make an impact on how we deploy our secure solutions? Join us at Sectra and make sure our customers can work efficiently with sensitive data while being on the move. Our customers rely on a secure network infrastructure where our next generation VPN solution play a crucial role. Our VPN solution includes clients for Android, iOS and Windows together with Linux and Windows servers.
We constantly meet high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our customers by making sure the expectations are exceeded.
You will join our Enterprise Mobile Security team and work with system integration, development and deployments. We aim for the European and US market and the possibility to travel to meet our customers and set up our systems in their environment.
You will work mostly with integration of systems which means integrating 3rd-party solutions with Sectra products, system design, networking and deployments. You will be challenged to find solutions to complex problems as deployment and usability, always with security in mind to help us contribute to a safer society.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Integration of Sectra products with 3rd party solutions
- Design and implement network infrastructure
- Find solutions to complex problems
- Provide relevant documentation for deployed systems
- Continuously work together with the development and deployment team
- Travel to deploy our solutions and have a close cooperation with our customers
- Enhance our way of working – we can always improve!
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more
- Have fun!
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or equivalent with an excellent academic record
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
- Good knowledge in IT Security, networking and virtualization
- Solution minded with the customer in focus
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver with high-quality
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn
- Love teamwork
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Can use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.
Our goal is to start interviews in the beginning of October and for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.