Your team and daily work
You will be working in a team using sensor fusion and signal processing skills to develop new features for embedded software products. You will be working in close cooperation with the team’s skillful engineers with design, conceptual implementation (Matlab) and the development of the product (C).
This is what you will do
- Algorithm development of new vehicle analysis features.
- Apply signal processing theory on real world vehicle data and implement solutions in code.
- Identify and suggest improvements to continuously improve our products, tools and processes.
- Participate in all parts of the early stages of product development, reaching from initial customer contact, software development to live demonstration of the new feature.
- BSc degree or higher in relevant area
- C, Matlab, Python
- Driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications within some of the following fields:
- Signal processing
- Agile methods
- CI/CD system
- Vehicle dynamics and vehicle standards (Autosar, CAN, FlexRay, etc.)
- Experience of working as a software engineer and algorithm development
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application!