Join the Procurement team and assure the supply of products for our customers.
As our contract Advisor, you will have many contacts, both internally and externally. You will work close together with our three Business units (Missile, Underwater & Ground Combat). In close cooperation with our support functions such as Corporate legal, you will support and endorse our purchasers in their work with contract negotiations towards our supply base. Further your systematic and structured approach to develop our agreements, tools and processes will lead to improved financial and operational results.
- Ensure that the customer requirements is secured and included in our supplier agreements
- Together with corporate legal, as well as the purchasers, work preventively with improvements in our contract documents, working methods and methodology.
- Evaluate and assess to prevent risks during the phases of the Procurement process
- Train the Procurement department in the field of contract management
- Represent Saab Dynamics in SAABs agreement development team
- Review our different purchase agreements
- Actively participate in contract negotiations together with the purchasers
- Develop and the calculation/quotation process within Procurement
To be successful in this role, you are a business-oriented person with good communication skills. You can easily create new relationships and a good climate of cooperation as this role involves many contact areas with both internal and external partners. Furthermore, you are solution oriented, think and act strategically, and have a broad perspective on challenges in your work.
- You have experience in establishing and interpreting commercial agreement
- Project management experience
- You are structured and have an analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- You have an academic education in law, economics, technology or equivalent skills acquired in another way.
- Experience and competence in contract management and is highly meritorious.
- Experience from defense industry
What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a business area within the Saab concern, offers support weapons, missiles, torpedoes, unmanned underwater vehicles and camouflage systems to the defense market.
The role is a part of the procurement organization of Saab Dynamics. The role is located in Linköping and handles a wide field of technology for ground combat, missiles and underwater products.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above – please forward you application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging setting, Saab may well have the conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.