Are you our new Consultant Staffing Manager?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
As Consultant Staffing Manager you will focus on securing consultant staffing from a strategic perspective. This means that you will be responsible for:
- Contact with consultant companies (build relations, secure quality, market analysis, form strategic partnerships)
- Compiling resource needs from all engineering sites in Sweden
- Managing and overseeing consultant staffing processes and strategies
- Be able to support group managers with selection of consultant profiles
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the consultant administration team
You will also be part of the strategic HC planning process. You will report to Business Support Manager for Arriver in Sweden. You will participate in management meetings when needed. You will work in close cooperation with HR, Finance, Purchasing and managers on all engineering sites in Sweden.
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills are important as well as being able to interact with different teams. You also need to be analytical and structured.
- You need to have a good understanding of engineering competences. Most likely you have a background as an engineering manager in a tech company.
You are fluent in English and Swedish.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Linköping, Gothenburg or Stockholm.
Last application date: 2022-09-02, continuous selection.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Mats Ahnlund, 0733-66 46 23 email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.