COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER – A CHANCE TO HELP DIGITIZE THE FOREST
AND SAVE THE TREES
Are you driven to contribute to future generations and to do this for real by doing something that no one else has done before?
Arboair is a tech startup that develops a computer vision platform (SaaS) where we lead the transition to a digitally sustainable precision forestry. We do this by using forest data for image analysis to solve forestry problems.
We are facing a very exciting journey where technology will be improved and the business will be scaled up. We believe that experimentation and failure are a success factor in gaining new valuable insights. To get there, we need to value different abilities and help each other to develop and grow.
If you are a person who wants to grow together with a startup and loves to code, we would like to hear more from you. Right now we are looking for a computer vision engineer who wants to work with AI and general development.
In the role, you are expected to work with, among other things:
- Improvement of existing models
- Training of models with new and existing data (we love data)
- Work with integrations and automation between relevant systems
- Experimenting with new technologies and solutions
We see that you:
- have education in machine learning / computer science / computer vision or equivalent
- is well experienced in python
- has experience of deep learning frameworks (pythorch / tensorflow) and openCV
- has experience from Linux, docker, AWS, git
Merit is that you:
- have worked with geographical data / drones / image processing
- have a habit of finding creative solutions to problems
In addition to working with what you love, Arboair offers:
- a culture where we help each other
- freedom with responsibility
- a great great great computer for model training
- to be one of the first in a growing startup!