Do you have a passion for technology and want to contribute to a healthier society? Do you want to be part of a successful global business and help ensure that our solutions can be provided to our customers in an efficient way? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Sectra is continuing to grow. We need to expand our presales team and are looking for a cloud solutions architect who will support our sales team and help our business develop.
As a cloud solutions architect, you will have a key role in defining the optimal solution design in a cloud environment to meet customer expectations and needs in terms of both performance and cost. As part of the global presales team, your main focus will be to support our sales channels, i.e. Sectra’s subsidiaries and partners, in discussions with potential customers concerning matters related to the design of Sectra products.
In this position you will:
- Define the optimal solution design for high-performing Sectra solutions in cloud environments in order to meet the customers’ requirements
- Work with advanced cloud technology based on OpenStack and Microsoft Azure
- Support the sales team in their customer dialogue, providing solution design expertise
- Advise on best practices for improving operational processes
- Lead cultural changes to support cloud adoption
- Be involved in the development process for new products to ensure they are customized in order to function in a cloud environment
- Engage in discussions with senior level technology decision makers on matters related to business value and technology solutions
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Five years of work experience within healthcare IT, preferably within solution design, cloud services and/or medical imaging
- University-level degree in engineering and computer science
- Extensive knowledge within cloud design, specifically Azure and OpenStack, and the technical capability and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
- Knowledge about networking and information security
- You have the drive to improve the efficiency of your daily work and can take your own initiative and go the extra mile if needed
- Ability to build relationships between customers and team members
- Ability to work independently
- Good customer presentations skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience of other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.