Do you want to make a difference working with IT security in the healthcare sector?
Sectra is looking for a dedicated IT-security oriented engineer who is passionate about technology and strive to work with advanced and complex IT systems with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. With the growing trend of cloud deliveries, we are now looking for a motivated Security Engineer to join our Cloud Operations security team. You will be responsible for securing our cloud hosted customer solutions in a global multi-tenant environment. This includes designing, implementing and assessing security controls based on the current threat landscape. You will also have an active role in the Sectra Hunt and Incident Response Team.
In this position, you will:
- Have the opportunity to delve into technology! Apart from Sectra’s own advanced products and solutions, you will also have the chance to constantly develop your expertise around security in complex IT environments
- Get variation – Sectra is a growing company, so no two days are the same. Your tasks will vary greatly and you will have an excellent opportunity to develop in your role and find special areas that you are interested in
- Work with our customers across the globe and aid colleagues worldwide with security design, security implementation and optimization and incident response
- Be a member of our global incident response team to handle any incidents within our responsibility, but also when a customer of ours is in need of our assistance – regardless of how we deliver our services to them
In this position, the responsibilities include:
- Security architecture and design
- Implementation and operations of security controls
- Vulnerability management
- Continuous monitoring
- Centralized security logging
- Network monitoring
- Detection engineering
- Threat hunting
- Adversary simulation
- Digital forensics and incident response
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Practical experience in at least three of the responsibility areas mentioned above
- At least three years of university education in computer science with strong academic standing
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- A genuine interest in IT security with a passion to learn and thrive in a dynamic environment
- As a person, you are a strategic “doer,” driven by a will to succeed with our targets and to make an impact
- Enjoy working in teams where everyone has a good understanding of the overall picture
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- An understanding of enterprise security controls in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in system administration
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python and Bash
- Experience in security frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK and CIS Controls
- Fluency in other languages than those mentioned above
- Have a background, or experience from, a country other than Sweden
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and transcripts/grades from both university and gymnasium/ upper-secondary school in your application.