Your team and daily work
- Design, plan, develop new services.
- Maintain and improve our current services.
- Analyse existing and new data to enhance and create new services.
- Support customer integrations.
- Visualization to support customer use cases.
- BSc degree or higher in computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- Object oriented and/or functional programming
Preferred Qualifications within some of the following fields
- Worked with analysis of data
- Basic experience with Python
- Experience of working in an agile manner
- Linux experience
- Java and Scala
- Knowledge and experience in using CI/CD
Due to upcoming summer vacation, we will start the selection process in August but please do not hesitate to send your application today. You can be expecting our response by 10/8. The selection process will be on a continuous basis.
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application!