Are you our new Business Coordinator?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Veoneer.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm and Gothenburg with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
The overall purpose of the job is to provide support to the Managing Director and the management team for Arriver Software AB on general administration and business development.
You will also provide administrative support within HR, Finance and Purchasing.
Examples of work tasks:
- Finance and purchase administration (handling of invoices, purchasing requests etc)
- Meeting management (invitations, conference room reservation, order catering service)
- Event management (both internal and external)
- Travel management support
- Information management
- Handling of board documents
- Update internal website with relevant administrative information
- Coordinate internal social events for Arrivers Linköping office
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop effective relationships
- Ability to work well with others, Very good written and verbal communication, presentation and influencing skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Manage change and accept responsibility for added duties when necessary to meet a deadline.
- Ability to work through flexibly and collaboratively in a small team environment to meet changing organizational requirements
- Team-orientated, self motivated and open minded
- Ability to find innovative approaches to challenges
- Extensive experience from service and support work with focus on administration
- Experience from support to managers
- Strong IT skills including confidence in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Teams
You are fluent in Swedish and English.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Last application date: 2021-08-20
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: Mats Ahnlund, site manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.