Are you our new Area Product Owner?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? Do you believe in autonomous vehicles and the benefits such products and technologies can bring? For us at Arriver it is all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities.
We are now seeking a Senior Area Product Owner to the to the leadership team in RA Traffic Information.
What you’ll do?
An Area Product Owner (APO) specializes in a Requirement Area (RA) and owns the product backlog for that RA. We are now searching for a senior APO for RA Traffic Information, developing detection of traffic signs and lights. This is part of what you will do;
• Create a product vision and roadmap that enables Qualcomm/Arriver to win new business and current customer projects to be successful.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and understand their needs
• Gain knowledge on market trends and business realities by working closely with customers
• As APO you also steer the development of the Requirement Area to achieve the product vision and roadmap, meaning:
• Work closely with developers to understand the technologies, innovations and areas to improve and develop
• Act as a bridge between developers and customers
• Prioritize the RA part of the Product Backlog
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this position, we think you have some of the following knowledge and skills
Ability to quickly gain knowledge about the domain and technology enablers for the RA Requirement Area, i.e. computer vision detection of world-wide traffic signs and traffic lights
• Understanding of deep learning and data
• Good understanding of modern software development
• Computer Vision for autonomous vehicles
• Agile and lean ways of working
Skills to identify, set and drive strategic goals and develop action plans to reach these goals.
Negotiation and communication skills.
Ability to see the greater picture both from a technical as well as a commercial perspective
Ability to drive and facilitate investigations leading to strategic decisions
Have integrity and able to build trust with the teams and stakeholders.
Ability to establish and enforce a model for delegation and accountability such that the team understands their accountability and importance of delivering on time to the highest quality and following up deviations
Have the courage and the capability to resolve conflicts and engage when things get difficult. Need to be collaborative and to mediate when conflicts arise.
Effective in identifying complex issues that need higher management attention to be resolved
You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
What we offer?
• A key role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
• An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
• A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
• A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
• A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field and 4+ years of Systems Engineering or related work experience.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field and 3+ years of Systems Engineering or related work experience.
PhD in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field and 2+ years of Systems Engineering or related work experience.
Last application date: 2022-10-23, but continuous selection, so Apply today!
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Hiring Manager Annika Rantzer, +46 733 023 869, Annika.Rantzer@arriver.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.