Are you our new Image Sensor Expert?
Arriver™ is a new software unit and brand, fully focused on developing perception, fusion and drive policy software for the next generation cars. It will deliver an open, scalable and flexible architecture solution running on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Ride™ System on a Chip (SoC) platform. Arriver™ has 800 people in five countries – China, Germany, Romania, Sweden, USA – and builds on more than a decade of experience in active safety software development. The company is wholly owned by Qualcomm.
In Sweden we are situated in Linkoping, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund with around 400 colleagues.
What you’ll do?
You will be working together with specialists in variety of technical domains in order to deliver next generation Vision Perception software stacks and enable suppliers and customers to develop camera systems to support our software.
Our software stacks are central in the ADAS/AD system in the vehicle, delivering functions like Vehicle, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Lane and Road Boundary Detection, and Traffic Sign and Traffic Light Detection.
We work in agile teams consisting of 5-8 members developing features into our Vision Products. While each team member contributes with their own skills and experience, the team cooperates to perform the different steps in development.
As an image sensor expert in this team, your tasks and responsibilities can include:
- Specification and analysis of image sensors for automotive applications
- Investigation of root-causes and development of solutions to image quality issues found related to image sensors
- Definition of image quality metrics as well as evaluation methodology
- Design test protocols and methods to evaluate image sensors in both lab and real-world environments
- Development of HDR functionality
- Camera and ISP pipeline design and camera capture modes
- Participation in technical meetings with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholder
What you’ll bring:
To succeed in this team, we think you have:
- At least an M.Sc. in physics, electrical engineering, or other relevant background.
- Extensive technical experience from image sensors for camera systems
- Good English skills, spoken and written
It is an advantage if you have experience from
- Software development, preferably in C/C++, Python or Matlab
- Contacts with image suppliers and quality questions
- Automotive industry or industries with similar safety regulations
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
With us you get inspiring and sharp colleagues who like what we do and have fun at work. Each team have the possibility to work when we are at our best with flexible hours and remote or in its own team room. We take care of our well-being with generous health and fitness reimbursements. You get the chance to work with something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
Arriver appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Location: Stockholm or Linköping
Last application date: 2022-06-01, recruitment will also be made continuously, so do not wait to apply.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Oscar Sverud, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00.